Warranty & Repairs
Warranties vary between manufacture.
A warranty is a defect on how the product is made.
- Many manufactures would like you to use their website to process your warranty. Visit the manufacture website for the product you purchased to see their policy.
- If you purchase the concerned product within one year from Ski Haus Sports the following is our procedure.
- Bring your laundered item to our softgoods department (upstairs), and hardgoods item to front counter.
- If receipt or proof of purchase is not available we can still process your return with a shipping and handling fee due at drop off.*
- After inspection your item will be evaluated** to determine if it can be repaired. We know you love what you purchased and will do all we can to repair it.
- In season a warranty can take up to 4 weeks (During covid it may be longer).
- If you do not here from us within 4 weeks please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.
- If you purchased your product from skihaussports.com please mail us you laundered product for inspection to 824 East College Pkwy, Annapolis, Maryland 21409
- Ski Haus Sports has the right to repair item via the manufacture repair policy*. If unable to repair item the manufacture may offer to replace with like item or credit your account at Ski Haus Sports to be used towards any item of your choice.
We offer repair services for almost all of our products. Kindly visit us at any Ski Haus Sports in Annapolis, Maryland for more information or contact us at email@example.com.
*Even though manufactures warranty may vary Ski Haus Sports will do it’s best to accommodate your requests.
** Some manufactures allow us to send photos. Some want to physically want to inspect the item.