Our Swap Program
YES, WE CAN DO IT !
Like many things at this time, the SKI SWAP
will also be different.
Like last years SWAP ... We feel confident this set up will accommodate many with out over crowding.
- It will be held indoors (due to skilled staff shortages), start selling October 3rd through November 7th.
- During regular shop hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 11am-5pm ( CLOSED Tuesday's & Wednesday's)
- EQUIPMENT: skis, snowboards, boots and bindings.
- Jackets, Pants, bibs & one piece suits ONLY
- NO ACCESSORIES at this time
We are encouraging drop off, starting
Saturday September 25th & Sunday 26th through Friday October 1st
Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 11am-5pm (CLOSED Tuesday's & Wednesday's)
There will be a tent outside to process your drop off this Saturday & Sunday.
AND, We will continue to accept equipment for this SWAP any day during regular store hours.
We have extended this drop off time so that we can collect as much as possible by
October 3rd...when the SWAP will be open to buyers through November 7th
Note: dropped off equipment will be checked for usability according to industry safety standards.
- 100% store credit for sold items, OR
- 75% cash in form of a check
- Either can be picked up when collecting any unsold items or
- Mailed to you by November 23rd.
- UNSOLD ITEMS must be picked up by Monday November 15th.
Please call us at 410-757-6444 with your questions. We want to help.
Check the calendar
for the upcoming dates.