Our Swap Program
YES, WE CAN DO IT !
- It will be held indoors (due to skilled staff shortages), start selling October 1st through November 5th.
- NOTE: If you unable to drop off gear prior to October 1st we may be too busy to get your gear on display that day so drop off will resume October 2nd.
- Drop offs begin Saturday September 23rd 10am-5pm through Sunday October 29th 11am-4pm
- During regular shop hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 11am-5pm ( CLOSED Wednesday)
- EQUIPMENT: skis, snowboards, boots and bindings, helmets, Ski bags, Snowboard bags
- Jackets, Pants, bibs & one piece suits ONLY
- NO ACCESSORIES at this time
- If you email email@example.com an image of the item(s) you dropped off, by September 30th we will *highlight it on our social media posts.
SUBJECT: Your last name (that is on your ticket) & SWAP
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am-6pm & Sunday 11am-5pm (CLOSED Wednesday)
We will continue to accept equipment for this SWAP any day during regular store hours.
on gently used ski and snowboard gear. YES, we also have select items on sale throughout the store.
Items must be clean and in working condition. Please inspect your items before drop off.
Sold items will get either 100% store credit added to your in store account or 75% cash back in the form of a check picked up with unsold items.
- Either can be picked up when collecting any unsold items
- Checks not picked up will be mailed within a few weeks.
- Choice of cash back must be chosen at drop off or store credit will be issued at the end of swap.
- UNSOLD ITEMS must be picked up by Sunday November 12th.
ALL SWAP items left after SUNDAY NOVEMBER 12th will be DONATED.