Our Swap Program
YES, WE CAN DO IT !
Like many things at this time, the SKI SWAP
will also be different.
For crowd control, the safety of employees and customers,
- It will be held indoors with covid-19 guidelines. Instead of one day at time, start selling October 15th through November 14th.
- During regular shop hours: Tuesday through Saturday 10am-6pm
- EQUIPMENT ONLY: skis, snowboards, boots and bindings.
- NO CLOTHING OR ACCESSORIES
We are encouraging drop off, starting Friday, October 2nd 10am-6pm
and Saturday October 3rd 10am - 6pm
There will be a tent outside to process your drop off.
AND, We will continue to accept equipment for this SWAP any day during regular store hours. We have extended this drop off time so that we can collect as much as possible by October 15th...when it will be open to buyers through November 14th
Note: dropped off equipment will be checked for usability according to industry safety standards.
- 100% store credit for sold items, OR
- 75% cash in form of a check
- Either can be picked up when collecting any unsold items or
- Mailed to you by November 21st.
- UNSOLD ITEMS must be picked up by Saturday November 21st.
Please call us at 410-757-6444 with your questions. We want to help.
Check the calendar
for the upcoming dates.