Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month 2018
January is Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month!
Click map below to visit Learn to ski & snowboard month web page for the list of ski areas that are offering “Learn to ski or ride” packages!
Ready for a winter adventure?
Let a ski or snowboard professional instructor help you to learn a whole new world of fun!
Lessons from a pro are available all winter long however January is Learn to Ski and Snowboard Month. It’s a special time when many venues – ski resorts and shops – offer their best beginner learning deals.
They have a special day planned on Friday, January 11, 2019. It’s the National Learn to Ski or Snowboard Day Celebration. Click though to their website on the photo below to learn more.
*Introduce a NEW friend to Ski Haus Sports December 2nd through January 31st & …
You could WIN a $25 gift card!
Get your toddler to LEARN TO SNOWBOARD at the Burton Rigley Park at Liberty for a one hour experience in the park with a personal coach is $30. Includes one hour use of the specialized Burton equipment. A lift ticket is not necessary.
Visit our link page on our web site www.skihaussports.com/about/links/ to connect to your favorite resorts to see what offers they have.
To get you started … In our First tracks department (supplies limited)
Ski Haus Sports has
- Pants & overalls starting from $45. – $99. for first timers,
- Waterproof gloves staring at $35. Kids starting at $19.99Waterproof Gortex gloves starting from $65.
- Hats on sale starting at $15. in our First tracks department.
- Goggles from Smith starting at $34.99
- Waterproof Jackets (fully tapped seams) & pants from
- Killtec waterproof breathable pants starting at $109. & jackets starting at $169.!
December 2nd we begin our “Bring a friend” promotion …
Click picture below to see how sharing the snowsports you love with a friend can be a win win situation for both of you!
January 20th, 2019 is World Snow Day!
Stay tuned while this event unfolds …